The ultimate transport experience31 knot max and 25 knot cruising speed ALEN SHUTTLE features 34 marine type passenger seats and a service area including a crew cabin.
Liberia is first ship registry to recognise Green Award shipsLiberia has become the first flag state to participate in the Green Award programme, under which eligible shipowners will be offered significant annual tonnage tax discounts.
Liberian Registry introduces cost-saving measuresThe Liberian Registry has introduced a range of cost-saving provisions to help mitigate the burden and financial strain currently being placed on owners and operators of Liberian-flag vessels.
H2020 SME Phase 2 Champion from Turkey: an authentic example of successful endeavour for Blue GrowthPROMATECH participates in mutliple EU-related events, company has presented EU-funded project CLOUD-VAS at two major European events in April. Also PROMATECH will be attending 2 high-level conferences in following weeks.
First IMO Tier III compliant Wärtsilä X72 passed shop testFirst IMO Tier III compliant Wärtsilä X72 engine with pre-turbocharger SCR passed shop test.
Seminar on Port State Control InspectionsA seminar on port State control (PSC) inspections was arranged by the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) Maritime Administrator (the “Administrator”) on 19 April 2016 at the Istanbul Chamber of Shipping. The focus of the seminar was PSC awareness and
Interg8 Fuels has entered into the Turkish marketOperating in 8 countries in the world, Interg8 Fuels announced the opening of its branch office in Turkey with an organization.
LNGi – Shell, Rolls-Royce and MAN sign up for new DNV GL LNG intelligence portalDNV GL’s new LNG intelligence portal (LNGi) aims to bring stakeholders from across the LNG industry together to share market intelligence and contribute to the uptake of LNG as a ship fuel.
Southampton – launch of an exciting new chapter for WISTA UKThe South East represents more than 20% of the UK maritime industry. Recognising the significance of the South East to the maritime sector and building on the success of its Liverpool chapter, WISTA UK is evolving and has now added Southampton to its list
Turkish shipbreakers stick with Brussels to keep EU niche marketCompetitive disadvantages with Asia are pushing the Turkish demolition sector to opt for EU regulation over the Hong Kong Convention to retain its 'main tonnage source'
Demolition players flock to Dubai for TradeWinds' Ship Recycling ForumThe annual two-day TradeWinds ship demolition gathering has frequently been the scene of heated debates but this year tempers were more muted.
SGS launches training to help companies manage the biggest workSGS United Kingdom Ltd is offering training to help employees avoid exposure to asbestos – the UK’s number one work-related killer responsible for the death of approximately 20 tradespeople per week – and manage the recovery and clearance processes.
The Grimaldi Group Recognised by General Motors as a 2015 Supplier of the Year WinnerThe Grimaldi Group was named a General Motors Supplier of the Year by General Motors during its 24th annual Supplier of the Year awards ceremony held on Thursday,March the 10th at Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. Marry T. Barra, Chairman & CEO of Gen
Korea, Iran forge maritime tiesSouth Korea has inked an agreement with Iran on cooperation in the maritime field and fisheries.
Bulker Magic Orient arrested in SingaporeThe 1994-built bulk carrier Magic Orient has been arrested in Singapore, most likely due to unresolved payments, according to Supreme Court of Singapore’s records.
Biggest LNG buyers seek alliance to Boost Bargaining PowerJapan’s Jera Co. said it’s in talks with other LNG companies to create an alliance of buyers that account for more than one-third of global trade.
Abandoned cruise ship ocean dream sinks off ThailandA cruise ship abandoned by its Chinese owner for over a year has capsized and is leaking oil off the port of Laem Chabang in Thailand.
Liberian Registry reaches 4000 shipLiberian Registry reaches 4,000-ship milestone with d’Amico Tankers Limited, Dublin (d’Amico International Shipping S.A. group) recent delivered chemical tanker.
SMM Istanbul 2016 cancelledSMM Istanbul conference and exhibition 2016, originally scheduled to take place on February 24th and 25th, has been cancelled.
Grimaldi places order for two more PCTCsBrokers say Italian shipping group Grimaldi has ordered two more car carriers from Chinese yard Yangfan.
- Four LNG-powered chemical tankers ordered28 Ocak 2016 Perşembe 15:35
- Zero-emission ferry concept20 Ocak 2016 Çarşamba 11:43
- ESC onboard to serve the maritime industry19 Ocak 2016 Salı 10:14
- Liebherr Maritime Cranes: Further Transitions to Rostock Plant19 Ocak 2016 Salı 10:08
- NBS Group of companies acquires Hak Bogazici Ship Supplier15 Ocak 2016 Cuma 12:32
- Safetmade recall of hydrostatic release units17 Aralık 2015 Perşembe 15:57
- Maersk ‘Disappointed’ in Shipping’s Exclusion from Paris Climate Deal17 Aralık 2015 Perşembe 15:54
- Treatment Standards Needed For Oily Galley Water17 Aralık 2015 Perşembe 14:24
- Aco Marine To Retrofit Hnlms Mercuur With Advanced Maripur Wastewater Management System03 Aralık 2015 Perşembe 15:30
- First Swath Reference For Servotrim, Servowatch’s New Trim And Draught Optimiser03 Aralık 2015 Perşembe 15:21
- Titanic Filmi Kamera Arkası
- TÜRDEF 4. Olağan Genel Kurulu
- Yakamoz 2017: Deniz ve Kadın Sempozyumu
- "Kutup Dalışı" etkinliği için Michigan Gölü'ne girdiler!
- Kaptan Pilot Cahit Taşbaş: "Hayalim kıyı kıyı Akdeniz”Vira Dergisi'nde göklerde kaptan pilot, denizlerde ise bir teknenin neferi ve yelkenci Cahit Taşbaş'ı konuk ettik. “Kokpit mi, köprüüstümü, tayfun mu türbülans mı” diye sorguladık.
- Orda bir köy var uzakta… Adı Port AlaçatıVenedik misali kanal etrafında şık villalar, marina ve plaj, sakin bir azmak ve azmakta yem arayan pembe flamingolar var. Köyün hikâyesi ise “Markalı Konutun Başöğretmeni” olarak anılan mimar Aykut Mutlu’da.
- Derinliğe dalmış bir sufi“Deniz öyle bir şey ki kanına girdiği zaman İstanbul gibidir, bırakmaz seni. Bir İstanbul bırakmaz insanın yakasını, bir de deniz bırakmaz.”
- “Ben anarşist ruhlu bir kadınım”Bu ay konuğumuz filmleri, projeleri ve Stefano D’Anna’nın “Tanrılar Okulu” kitabından ilham alan hayat felsefesiyle Serap Aksoy. Üstelik o “En büyük hayallerimden biri yol arkadaşım ve köpeğimle beraber teknede yaşamak,” diyen bir deniz tutkunu.
- Zorluklara rağmen Türkiye turizmdeki gücünü koruyorKolombiya'nın Ankara Büyükelçisi Saavedra, Kolombiya'nın turizm konusunda Türkiye'den çok şey öğrendiğini belirterek, "Suriye'deki çatışmalar ve terörizmden kaynaklanan sorunlara rağmen Türkiye, turizmdeki gücünü korumaya devam etti." dedi.
- Thomas Cook açıkladı: Geri dönüyorlarAvrupa'nın en büyük tur operatörlerinden olan Thomas Cook turistlerin Türkiye ve Mısır'a geri dönmeye başladığını söyledi.
- MSC Cruises, “Cruise Only” promosyonlarını satışa sunduMSC Cruises, 17 Nisan ve 18 Ekim hareketli 3 gemi seyahati için, 229 Euro’dan başlayan fiyatlar ile Avrupa’da 3 ülke görme imkanı sunan “Cruise Only” promosyonlarını satışa sundu.
- İsrailli turist Antalya ve Alanya'yı çok seviyorAntalya’nın Alanya ilçesine ilk kruvaziyer gemisinin gelmesinin ardından Karavan Turizm Akdeniz Bölge Müdürü Sami Simi, İsrail gemilerinin önümüzdeki Haziran ayı itibariyle gelebileceği müjdesini verdi.